Thursday 6 March 2014

Locker Room Liaisons 2

 So I've been writing this blog on and off for seven years now.I draw your attentions to the blog I wrote way back in February 2007.

 http://hotmachero.blogspot.co.uk/2007/02/locker-room-liaisons.html

I was found in an awkward moment in the locker room at work on that occassion..

Many office and  building change , Two bands and three CDs later .I find myself yet again  back in that very same locker room  in another compromising position with my Tai Chi/Qi Gong instructor  and good friend Sifu Boggie.

Picture the scene , It's stupid O'clock in the morning before work you wander into your locker room blurry eyed and you hear from behind the lockers

"Spread your legs …ride the wild horse"
 "Like that ?"
"Yes ok …now pat the horse high!"

 You open your locker and hear
"Let your snake come up through the middle …keep it soft  you don't need to be rigid"

You'd have to investigate, wouldn't you …? And my colleague did …his head peered around  the lockers to see me squatting in full company uniform,in  horse stance, Boggie behind me pushing my shoulders down making me sink lower. He didn't see two martial artists, oh no... ..he saw two 6 ft well built blokes with shaved heads and goatees sweating slightly in a very compromising position and  now caught like rabbits in headlights .

I jumped to my feet and stood leaning against a locker Boggie put hands in his pocket and looked to the ceiling …it only made it worse …..Awkward silence…I smiled nicely at our voyeur !!!

 "Erm …nothing to see here?  …I said unconvincingly He dissappeared back to his locker after a long eye roll and a  smirk…….Not again I thought …. Boggie looked at his mobi saw it was time for breakfast…. And innocently said
"Do you want a sausage?….. ( a loud crash of items being dropped out of a locker round the corner ) he did qualify that, followed by "With your egg on toast" but alas the damage had been done.

2 comments:

  1. Oh dear I can't stop laughing that is hilarious I can see it so plainly in my mind ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

    ReplyDelete