Tuesday 4 March 2008

My dog is not Gay!

It was truly a joyous occasion ...he had come of age ...finally our dog, Doodles (or Dood in a park scenario......a 6ft 1 bloke calling out doodles to a rather large golden retriever looks really odd) Any way Dood was being taken on a family ramble this weekend and finally ...to have a pee Dood cocked his leg...hooorah!. You see I was resigned to the fact that Dood was a bit well...gay..... no big deal really ....the dog liked weeing like a girl...it happens.

So I shared this fact with my work colleagues Mr T ,Sasquatch (the boss) and another girl in the office called "Self"...no she's not self centred or remotely selfish at all (far from it) her surname is Harmer.......ok ok wholly inappropriate...in Cruella's words....I give my self a bollocking!!!!
but they didn't share my excitement....they think I'm mad .......

Lastly the time has come Wifey and I are really going to do it now!!!!!!!! We used to be such lean mean fighting machines and the old pounds have gathered around the waist again........I want to get fit and lose a bit of weight ....So I will share my weight with you each blog......it will be incentive for me to lose weight ...a bit like an online weight watchers........riveting reading I hear you say!!!!! Well here goes .....today I'm ...........18st 4lbs......I am officially an FB!

No comments:

Post a Comment