Friday 7 November 2008

tis' the Weekend

Are you fed up of hearing about the credit crunch? Barak Obama? how that saggy faced Judas type turncoat anus Harry Redknapp is transforming Tottenham Hotspur? Yeah me too. In fact last night I said to Wifey "Wifey I'd rather watch Eastenders than the news".......the news is more depressing than Eastenders even with that icon of depression that is Dot Cotton who would challenge the Pope's faith in God... "If there was truelly a God he would zap Dot Cotton into Oblivion for being the most annoying person in soap land" Bazza chapter 153 letter to the blogites.So what is all this Americanism crud anyway...I mean what's with the Trick or Treat culture now.....where's the penny for the guy? and what happened to a good old fashioned recession...why is it called a credit crunch? sounds like Kellog's latest creation in more ways than one.

Anyway thank God it's Friday ...and yes ..it's 3 daft Monkeys tonight in Soho. The DarkMarge is coming up from the Wicky wicked wild wild west and is going to sample a bit of 3dm mania.....I defy anyone with a heartbeat not to at least toe tap to the Monkeys live.........then tomorrow Wifey,Marge and I are going to an all day festival ....should be really cool.

A great way to end a week of work......I have been in my current carreer for nearly 13 and a half years doing various roles but the last 7 months have been the worst by far . I took the wrong path and I have made a decision to put wheels in motion to sort this out today!!!! Punching the air and putting on my bestest Mel Gibson war face and shouting out loud......"Freedom!!!!!!!"

I'm often accused of flowering these blogs up but I swear (quite a bit at the moment actually) but I swear that the following is true ....imagine the face of a poor unsuspecting mobility scooter dealer in town sitting in his shop mulling over the latest edition of Dribbly chariot trader when in bursts Mother dearest having screamed her ferrari (red mobility scooter) to a halt outside forcing several pedestrians to dive for cover . She marches up to the counter and forces the hapless mobility matey's jaw to hit the counter as she proudly says to him.....

"I am in need of a Screw!"

No comments:

Post a Comment