Tuesday 27 January 2009

Barack and Me

So I left Mr T bamboozled ,wandering exactly what it is that Barack Obama and I have in common. ........apart from being highly intelligent Charismatic and popular that is.....of course.

Well you see I didn't quite buy into all the hype.....of course I can see that he is the first Black President of the USA (well he's mixed race actually but we're half the way there)but isn't it a sad state of affairs that he is portrayed in the media not as Obama the president who is all the things above .....(which is why he was elected) but Obama the first black President (which we hope isn't just why he was elected)...lets give the bloke a chance and lets wait and see if this politician is the same as most politicians....I hope not.

He has however got loads going for him ......because on reflection the geezer has got stuff in common with your Blogateer extra ordinaire! Well both our mum's live in Bracknell....and the same neighbourhood too.....(well his stepmum really but if we are calling him Black we can kind of call her his Mum too...she did bring him up).

He likes U2.....they played the night before his anaug anau ano .....swearing in!
I like U2 ....

The first two letters of his name are the same as mine........and of course ...he mucked up his acceptance oath....I "dolemnly Seclared " at my wedding!although I didn't go back and do it again...
It all adds up ...we are almost like brothers from other mothers!

I was going to say that Mr T respects us both .... but T unfortunately has been dissin me via email to my council colleagues and he got found out........suggesting that he enjoyed the quiet when I was off sick......

So what about the music front?.....well the new super dooper shiny spandangled computer is up and running and we are on the finishing touches of a track called Spirals....Mother dearest (who finally came round after we had to convince her we had no germs left in the house following last weekends sloppy bottom saga) really liked the raw track which was so raw it was bleeding.......I'm sure loads will hate this as we like it so much and it is a bit more off the wall and Wifey introduces some Glockenspiel in places...It's kind of angelic with a funky kind of calypso bass line.......kind of.....Orion II is commencing life tonight hopefully .

So as yet again I ponder on whether Pompey boss Tony Adams is going to subject me to more heckling and abuse tomorrow as the Blue Army line up against Aston Villa tonight I wonder if there is any truth in the rumour that OXO are going to market a knew blue and white cube in honour of Pompey called the "laughing stock" (my how I laughed when that one hurtled at me)...almost as much as when i was picking up a steamy smelly dog poo with a placcy bag not realising it had a hole in the bottom and in fact I was gripping $hit!

No comments:

Post a Comment