Wednesday 28 January 2009

What I have to put up with......

Like busses my blogs either don't come along for an age and when they do you get two straight after each other......but I need to off load my inner thoughts to the world and what better way than spurting off in my blog.....

I'm surrounded by some really strange people......I've avoided my office for weeks and gone out on exile to the council office as they appeared normal...how wrong I was....I sit next to a Dave Lee Travis throwback who is their manager who has a Bull shit alarm on the wall next to his desk which he hits several times a day!?!?!?! The rotter was responsible for spreading that virus to me and mine......this is why I call him the Germinator.....

but one of the most intriguing creatures in my office is the "Old Dawg".....Old Dawg so called as he is ...well ...getting old....and he plays a resonator guitar and loves blue grass......(The US folky type thing not a weird kind of cannabis) He's learning the Banjo at present and together with his son are actually going to do a a bit of Country at the school fete in July....He's an interesting old fella and once you get past the stench of urine and cabbage and the discarded incontinance pants around his desk he is quite knowledgeable about music and even used to play bass in an 80's band...in the 80's (funnily enough) and I can just imagine him with the fluffed up mullet and huge red glasses, slap popping along to a drum machine and quirky synths......Today he asked me for my email as he has a friend (just the one) who is a bit hot on the old recording techniques and he said he'd get in contact and maybe he could assist with some questions I might have......So the trusting bloke that I am I imparted to the Old Dawg my email address.....Tonight this is what I found in my inbox

From the BBC Entertainment Website :-

DRUMMER WALKS OUT ON THE SPRIGGS.

In a Shock move late last night prodgious Spriggan Mist drummer Arran Cilia sensationally quit the ambient folk rock outfit during rehearsals for their forthcoming world tour to pursue a solo career, citing artistic differences within the Band, the youthful stickman was quoted in the NME as saying " They flippin' well wouldn't even let me do the drum fills that I've been flippin' practising all week!" singling out Bass player 'Big Bad Baz the Bass' he sniffed " I don't care, all folkies smell of dusty mothballs and wet dogs anyway" sources close to the band say that the Spriggs' have lined up a replacement already and will resume touring just as soon as her feet can reach the Bass drum pedal.


hmmmmm........then there is the inuendos that are going on around me at the moment...one of Old Dawg's colleagues proudly anounced to the Germinator that...

"I go down with an umbrella" ....well of course she is known as Mary Poppins now...(which in fairness is what they were talking about but ).

Then on the phone to Mr T whilst chewing the fat about Robinho the Man City player who was arrested for a Sexual assault yesterday I casually said that maybe he should keep his willy in his pants......Mr T then says " Is there much to it? " ....I nearly fell off my chair.

But the most amazing inuendo.......my mother....yes Mother Dearest has done it again.....I innocently went over the building arrangements of our studio with her and explained we were laying the base etc...and then she said ....and I am not kidding you here blog fans.........she said

"Then you will have an erection"

Well I am, excited about the studio but ......

No comments:

Post a Comment