Monday 20 April 2009

I want to do a decent E

I looked down at my plate.......I looked at Rockstar's (my 7 year old )he had more beans than me!!!! I'd woken up and Wifey decided she was doing breakfast and that she and I were going to follow this diet........I now think Rosemary Conley is a bitch!......

It all started when the Wii Fit told me I was a fat bastard! Now it is true that in 10 years since winning the World championship (yes..... 10 years come November) have put on three stone and a lot of body fat.....the old six pack has long turned into a keg and where I once had lazer light speed legs ...the old pins are ...well.....bedside table light speed now.

So yes I was 19 stone 4 and have been eating sensibly since Easter Monday and getting tons more exercise and to my amazement last night Wii Fit told me I had lost 8lbs.I am however quite hungry and apparently the first two weeks on this diet are hell!!!! but then I can eat a bit more about 2,400 calories i think but at the moment I'm living for mealtimes except yesterday's lunch was appalling and resembled something ripped out of the flower beds ....so much so I'm knocking myself up a hutch with a nice sliding door as I'm sure I will resemble a rabbit soon.

In all seriousness i needed to do something the old weight has crept up and surprisingly in the last week I have felt less tired and better for losing the few pounds...........still think Roemary Conley is a sadistic evil moo!!!!

Music ......AAAAAA EEEEEEE DDDDDD AAAAAA.....that is how Kultural Karma should be played on the Mandolin.......My version?......AAAAAAAA.............fek! E...E..sort of E ..EEEE....DDDDDDD AAAAAAAA! Yes I'm struggiling doing Es.....thought I'd try and play the Mando to fill out the song ....I have set myself til Monday 27th (next rehearsal) to do it. Rehearsals went well on Saturday...Double G (gurning gizmo kid) has had a cold so I sang The Park doing my best double G immitation.The Park is actually coming along quite nicely and generally the songs are improving. Only 19 days to the first gig and probably only two rehearsals .....

So as I take this day as impromptu leave from work (didn't realise the kids had an inset day straight after Easter holidays!!! )I ponder on what lies ahead of me in this week....and Thursday is indeed going to be a great day. At Christmas wifey bought us tickets to see Ultravox live in Brighton. Now Dark Marge saw them in their hey day in Portsmouth on the Rage in Eden tour back in 1981....(well he is old) So I'm going to see the Return to Eden tour ....I am well up for this as I would say Ultravox over the years since I was about 10 have been my favourite band. Never thought Midge Ure, Warren Cann, Billy Currie and Christopher Cross would re unite.

Anyway better go and do some chores...oh yes and tuck into a handfull of leaves.....

1 comment:

  1. Damn it, now I'll have to cancel the belly-wheel I ordered for your birthday....!

    ReplyDelete