Friday 7 December 2012

Something had to give!!

Can you believe i haven't blogged in a almost a year!!!! I've missed it I really have ..

What a year we've had at Spriggan Mist..new album...over 20 gigs... new guitarist....and yet I haven't written one sentence about it all..shame on me

 That is due to a number of things mainly time. So the podcast which really took up a lot of my time away from the band has to go.... My time has been taken up with band stuff..rehearsals gigs and you know I still have to hold down a full time job and a family and keep some level of fitness as I am now in my forties ...so something has to give and time to do these shows or windows of opportunity to do them are getting smaller....its all time that needs to be given to other musical projects and working out ..so i'm going to stop doing the podcasts ...

 Thank you for the support from listeners and artists alike I have enjoyed the journey So the revival of my blog is here...Simon our guitarist remarked that he'd been reading some of the old blogs and he seemed surprised that they were actually funny! but then this is a man who had to admit at a last gig I was a genius....he he he nuff said!

 So what can you expect from now on ..on this blog?

 Music reviews?
Interviews with cool musicians?
 Inside information on everything Spriggan Mist?
 Mad ramblings of a pagan bass player as he negotiates through life?
 The secret of how Mark Vine (the Dolmen lyricist,author ,poet..etc..) manages to keep his liver intact?
And the truth as to why Taloch keep a spare pair of underpants handy when gigging?
and if Paul Mitchell is ever going to giver me back my favourite black weird fish jumper!!?
and that Cliff the Bard of Avebury isn't actually a Scouser but off mic speaks BBC English!!!

 yep all here in this blog back in a few days
 keep reading keep replying....

1 comment: