Wednesday 13 June 2007

Flying high and low

F
I was engaged deep in conversation with Agent A we stood in the playground awaiting the arrival of our children from a school outing to Bird world. We were busy dissecting the band's performance on Saturday. Then another member of the PTA ....Rover...came over (I've named her Rover cos she is Irish, nothing to do with cannines) Rover stated she had heard that the band had performed good it was quite obvious Agent A had been bigging us up....I was flying high! Rover then pointed out I'd been talking for about twenty minutes with my trouser zip down..........I was flying low.

Chippy by the way.........has disappeared off the face of the earth ......! he didn't turn up at rehearsals on Monday...must have been something in the water as neither did SJ or Dom!!!!! Wifey Diddler and I had quite a good session all told and even tried some new material...watch this space

Rockstar's sixth birthday today we bought him a proper drum kit....the neighbours love us!

No comments:

Post a Comment