Sunday 17 June 2007

Then there were three!

It is with regret that I have to announce that Hot Machero are, for the time being a trio. Dom the drummer and SJ are no longer in the band. This is not the forum to air the whys and why nots and I’m certainly not going to slag them off as they are great people. All I will say is that I wish them well and I’m glad they were onboard for that part of our journey. It was time to go our separate ways......It’s just one of those things.
We found out that poor Chippy was working and fell down a flight of stairs with his tools in his hands and has injured his knee and ankle ...............I’m sure I echo the words of all of us involved in the band and this blog when I wish Chipster to get well soon...........clutz!
So the hunt is on for a new drummer and a new singer .Not an easy task in time for our next two gigs in 10 days and 12 days time. We are also looking for a replacement for the Diddler for the 30th of June as he is off watching Genesis in Paris that day. We have a few people lined up to come to next rehearsals but more about them as and when we meet them.

No comments:

Post a Comment