Friday 6 July 2007

Groupies!

Groupies !!!!!!!….I sat in my office yesterday listening to Cruella and Linda throwing ideas at me to expand the band’s repertoire . Linda and Cruella our office’s answer to Simon Cowell and Louie Walsh…Have suggested..

Copa Cabaña-Barry Manilow
I’m too sexy -Right Said Fred
Reach for the sky- S-Club 7
Crazy horses-Osmonds
Shine -Take That
Tiger feet -Mud
Got me going-The Kinks

I feel really sick………Let this be said here…..Diddler, Pugwash ,Wifey ,Barabanshik and I will not play crap for the sake of getting gigs…..I mean what’s next the flippin Birdie song! Akadoo….fekking Mr Blobby!!!! No! and then they say that Into the Deep is depressing………….there is just no accounting for taste is there………I have a dilemma now what was more absurd …..The Dark Marge wanting a Rammstein cover or this…….I mean can you imagine Pugwash and I with our shaved heads complete with see through black shirts… doing Right said Fred shaking our little tush on the cat walk!……………….The thought is cringe making..

Cruella’s other half is however a Hotty (official term for a Hot Machero fan don’t you know?) “Village” as I call him.................no it has nothing to do with being an idiot! Far from it! ....he was ..............wait for it...............in the Navy!...................Village people? No..... he is definitely not camp either.......plus he is six foot hundred and could probably whoop the proverbial in a big way!........ But he is a Hotty and that is what counts.

Another Cringe making moment ? Diddler is standing in the the queue with his Linda at the airport in Paris waiting to board a plane to London at the weekend . all of a sudden Diddler lets out a scouse shrill and shouts “It’s Jamie!” With this he runs down the line hand outstretched to shake this “Jamie’s hand” It was indeed Jamie Caragher the Liverpool and England Footballer. Apparently Jamie threw his arms open and said “Look it’s the Diddler from Hot Machero” I can’t actually confirm this though.. The result of this meeting is a cheesy picture of the Diddler and an accosted footballer on Linda’s phone……bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment