Wednesday 21 November 2007

Rooney's toe nail clippings

The Diddler former rhythm guitarist for Hot Machero was at a charity boxing event last weekend. He’d had one or too many beers and was sat during the charity auction staring at his pint pot muttering in his thick Scouse accent that his mate Brian would not find him and his mates as they were now sat at a different table. The auction was well under way and the bidding had reached £750 for a small bag of Wayne Rooney’s toe clippings or some other pants celebrity prize!!!!
The Diddler spots Brian at the entrance to the hall and his little face lit up as he threw his hands into the air and shouts in Scouse-anese
“Hey Hey oooover ere mate!”
The auctioneer ‘s voice excitedly announced “£800 pounds from over here thank you sir” The Dids looked round in horror to see the auctioneer pointing to him. His faced paled into a pasty white as the item was ....”going...... going....and S..” at the last minute a bid for £850 came in and the Dids was saved from being severely beaten to a pulp by his Linda as he returned home spending short of a grand on something as worthless as Steve Maclaren’s match tactics........
Well twas Wifey’s birthday Monday so at the weekend Mini minx was looked after by M...formerly known as Fraggle and Mokey.....now only known as .....M .
Mother dearest looked after Rockstar. Wifey and I disappeared up to London for a weekend break ,caught a show and did all the things you do in London these days........no I didn’t mean do a mugging , partake in drugs and sleep rough......I mean shopping ,a meal and generally walked our legs off .
Saturday is drawing nearer, rehearsals are going well for the gig although my voice is still not back to normal and there is a doubt as to if I will be able to sing one of the songs and some last minute tweaking may have to be done. The Dark Marge isn’t coming up from Dorset though which is a shame....I took advice from him regarding the Boots man being a Wizard ...and if there was a link between Wizardry and the Beatles ...but even the Marge didn’t know......I think the word Beatles is a spell word as every time Boots says “ Well the Beatles.........” I get the urge to smack him over the head with my bass. Although I quite like the fab four I think their best work has been covered by others !!!! (Sorry if You are reading this Boots) Helter Skelter by U2 is a prime example as is Strawberry Fields by Candy flop and dare I say it risking social suicide Wet wet wet’s A little help from my friends!
Nuff blogging ...more later this week

No comments:

Post a Comment