Monday 7 January 2008

Weymouth invasion

So there I was 4th of January 2008 sitting at my desk . The 22nd of December 2007 was along long way away. That day was great, just been paid looking forward to a lovely christmas break, I'd had a great result at work and even the sun was out. Today the weather is grim....I'm back at work and I don't know why but all my work clothes seem to have shrunk!!!!!
It was a great Christmas and yesterday it was capped by Wifey's brother (Doggit ) who came for a visit with his family.
They moved down to Weymouth a few years back to run a Bed and breakfast. ( a very nice establishment I hasten to add, if any of you in blog land wish details I will supply them to you )
Anyway Doggit together with his wife "Tiny Tears " ( So named because she always cries at goodbyes.....even if you are just nipping to the shops!!!!!) his two children our Nephew Master Chavster of Weymouth and our niece Little Miss Chavster of Weymouth who is famed for turning a boy gay after going out with him.....or was it Doggit's threat of a painful slow death involving genitalsand choking that did it , after Miss Chavster had these mysterious bite marks appearing on her neck?
Now Doggit is no light weight he is very much your shaved head,kickboxing ,power lifting , power house that I'd have to admit i wouldn't like to upset and would contemplate all other options rather than incur his wrath! but to turn your sexuality ? or maybe Little Miss Chavster just didn't taste nice! I mean I love Brussel sprouts many don't ....maybe Miss Chavster was this poor lad's brussel sprout! and he has decised he' doesn't like roast dinners anymore !
So back to work....they changed the security code on the door of the building ...it had changed whilst on holiday...but it was ok they sent me an e-mail telling me of the fact...........the computer for which is where? yeah in the office....duh!!!!!!!! i tried to tell my new Boss Sasquatch that i had in fact arrived on time and was stood there for hours but it was to no avail. Apart from that nothing has changed ...my new boss (The Sasquatch so called as she has size 2 feet!!!!) has settled in ( not heard from Cruella recently)....., Mr T is all refreshed from his Christmas break, ...the Road Runner worked most of Christmas and actually went to a Spice Girls concert at the O2 arena....what a crap Christmas!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. oiy i am not a brussel sprout and fyi i didnt put him off roast dinners alright!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete