Tuesday 13 May 2008

Folking turned Hippy!!!

It’s happening to me!!!!! Not only have I purchased some multi coloured trousers of which Joseph would have been proud to go with his dream coat....I made a special trip to get some small bells on a techni-coloured rope to hang from my bass. I’m enjoying playing folk rock!!!!! And to top it off I’ve just bought Jethro Tull’s greatest hits!!!!.........I’m turning into a hippy.........

I have achieved many of my dreams in my life. My family ,I have the job I’ve always wanted, have represented both my countries in my chosen sport ,won medals for those countries in my chosen sport......became World Champion too suppose can’t get better. Mother Dearest will tell you I’ve always wanted to see a cup final at Wembley. With the mighty Pompey reaching the final this year I had a fleeting idea to try and get tickets and thought .......FA Cup tickets and rocking horse doo doo go hand in hand so i resigned myself to watching it on telly ....until yesterday the big bloke at work “Darlo” mentions in passing that he was trying to get tickets through work and would I be interested? ....this morning he’s only gone and secured a ticket each for me and him!!!!!!!!

“Ce sera sera what ever will be will be we’re going to Wembley Ce Sera Sera!!!!!!!!!”

“Play up Pompey ......Pompey play up”

So Cinders you will go to Wembley!!!Another dream chalked off the board....I wonder if Pompey can chalk another one off and win the cup........?????

No comments:

Post a Comment