Friday 2 May 2008

Windy Golf Courses

The 2nd of May is a very important day in history......a birthday ......of a very important person none the less.........someone who over the years has performed great things for their country.......yes it's David Beckham's birthday today......what ?...oh yes ......it's Mother Dearest's birthday too......
Only kidding Mother!!!! I think you are doing marvellous for 87 years old .....

Before you lot in blog land think I'm being cheeky and don't care, I risked getting arrested by local old bill to deliver Mother dearest's present over night...it was like a scene from the old milk tray adverts......you know......"because the lady love's milk tray!!!!!" except I wasn't wearing all black or carrying a box of choccies but instead a bird table with balloons and ribbons attached to it......It would have just been my luck that some old dear saw me skulking around the garden's of mother dearest's abode at midnight last night and either called the Police and or croaked through heart attack at seeing me creeping around their back gardens trying to leave a bird table strategically placed !!!
Anyway it was delivered and I didn't get caught...

I returned home from work to Nanna and kids partying away ....nice meal and then retired to the front room to play on the Wii. Kids were packed off to bed to allow adults to play 9 holes of golf. The game is so realistic that you can hear wind and everything what’s more impressive is that we could hear it coming from Mother Dearest’s backside on every swing....... amazing today’s technology!!!!

The band.....well after some ...... ahem.... passionate speeches .....we are head down and are full steam ahead preparing for the gigs which are fast approaching ....the woodster has lost her voice due to laryngitis which isn't good for a singer really .....The Holy One is busy learning the electric guitar bits for Nickelback's Rock star ...Wifey has been poorly sick too and has been resting some virusy thing. Barabanshik is fretting over the complexity of rock star...........And me well

I've been going to Bass lessons for the last few months . My teacher I will name...(not usual for my blogs but the guy is really quite cool) is Steve Sculpher. I have been educated in the bass lines of Level 42 , Stevie Wonder and this week we are looking at the basis of funk , and some slappy pop stuff.....all the stuff he has set has improved me I feel as a bass player ......but this week of all things to set he has given me Lady Madonna by the Beatles!!!!!!!!!!! aghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!! the Beatles .......Nooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The space boy would have been proud!!!! So believe it or not Mc Cartney will help me with my slap and pop that's Paul not Heather by the way.....

No comments:

Post a Comment