Thursday 25 October 2007

Harry Potter and the philosopher's Flu

A subject I have touched upon on a few occasions on this blog....I have man flu !!!! the killer ....it only effects us blokes you women don't understand it effects us worse than you it's a clinical fact as true as women can multi task and can't read maps......Well one female who has shown me a lot of sympathy is my 3 year old mini minx.......this morning we curled up on the settee in our jim jams I put on my poncho (it's really cosy) and mini minx tucked us both under her blanky........we settled down to watch a marathon of Harry Potter DVDs. It was quality time with my little girl just vegging and feeling quite poorly.......

As we watched the adventures of Harry ,Hermione and Ron it came to me quicker than you can say Expelliamos!.....Boots our singer must be a wizard!!!!!
now before you call the men in the white suits to Machero towers to take a babbling burk to the looney bin here me out I have a theory......I have to be careful though ....he reads these blogs sometimes....I might wake up as a frog tomorrow....(what do you mean it would be an improvement!!!!!????)

He went to boarding school.....Hogworts maybe?.......he is well spoken.....have you ever heard of a wizard that doesn't speak proper? Gandalf, Dumbledore even Merlin all spoke well. He is a graduate in chemistry.....yeah I bet .......what potions does he knock up..... he is slim....ever seen a fat wizard ? if you were magical you would wouldn't you ......Expelliamos! bosh! three stone ...gone! he has long(ish) hair....all wizards have long hair. .......I thought it strange that the other week we all dismissed Twist and Shout as a song we didn't want to do ..then our wizard decided he would grab his magic guitar and sing it and we all joined in and all of a sudden we want to include the song in our set.......hmmmmmm subliminal spells in those words me thinks. then there is the stripy blazer.........hmmm very Hogwarts. I will keep digging I will keep you blog fans up to date if I see a wand or anything suspicious in his guitar case. Obviously I don't want this to turn into a witch hunt!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment