Tuesday 22 April 2008

That guy from the Chip Shop

Mother dearest is really going to get it !!!!!! Wifey and I have never been so embarrassed. We were in Tesco.....(in fact the settings for loads of my blogs are in Tesco’s) I had separated from my family leaving them in the cereal aisle whilst I went off to find cashew nuts and all I could hear over the hum drum of people shopping and checkouts beep beeping was Rock star shouting "Who is the King?" and Mini Minx replying "Elvis".............shame !!!!!! Wifey started saying to the Mini minx whilst looking around seeking the approval of passers by who were scowling at someone so young being so misguided " Oh that Nanna she 's a wag isn't she ha ha....you don't even know what Elvis sings do you ? no of course not" It was at this point that Mini Minx' eyebrows frowned nose screwed up and then started singing word perfect the words to “I wanna be your teddy bear”!!!!!!!!!!

So ok mother dearest this is you getting me back for all my misdemeanours over the last few years isn't it?


Ok.........I'm sorry for laughing at you when you fell over at the bus terminus in front of thousands of people at city gate in Valletta and rolled on to your back like a beached turtle.....

and I'm sorry for when I was about five when I laughed out loud at the midget on the bus right in his face....

and for saying you had flarey nostrils (actually Rock star does a good impression of them now!!) I'm sorry for that too.

Sorry for cheating at scrabble all those times (although I reckon your dictionary was floored)

I'm sorry for the lot of it, all...... everything ........just stop indoctrinating my children!!!!!!!!!
It's an embarrassment.

Anyway everyone knows Elvis is some guy who works down the chippy ......

1 comment:

  1. Hey Elvis is hardcore, anyone brave enough to wear a white sequined jumpsuite in his shape is a hero and it doesnt get much more rock'n'rock than than dying on the crapper eating a burger!

    Darkmagi

    ReplyDelete