Thursday 3 July 2008

Dribbly Chariots

Two days to go for the Stone Jesters to rock Bracknell.....................!!!!!!!!!!.

We have one last rehearsal tomorrow ....Scooby doo is resting the old voice( we hope) as is the Funky Padre.........The Holy One has been twiddling his knobs galore and the Barabanshik has been well........Barabanshikking........Wifey is up to her neck in PTA fete organising....forget Live AID or Live 8 this is serious shit!!!!!!(and of course the Jesters are playing!!!)....me well apart from my work load increasing at work following a sacking of a colleague (in the council this is) What a funny place the council building is ? everywhere you go the doors open automatically..........but if you move too fast they don't open quick enough or if indeed you approach from a slightly different angle , you end up with a face full of council door.........the latter happened to yours truelly today as I used my face as a door stop I looked around the deserted corridors to see if anyone saw me ....and behind me there were two people from my office rolling around at my plight..........typical.....

Mother Dearest is busy speeding around Bracknell in her mobility Ferrari......she's formed a gang ...they're called " The Hell's Grannies" They put fear into anyone stupid enough to step in front of them trundling through the precinct with their German Sturmtruppen helmets and sleeveless jean jackets emblazoned with back patches with messages like "Dribbly chariots rock" and "mobility babes do it on the pavement"....they hang out at "the look in " in town (an over 50's establishment) you see the rows of customized mobility scooters lined up outside. After they've sank their Newcy Brown they hop on their steeds and drive under the influence through the underpasses knocking skateboarders off their boards as they go ...topping their deeds off with the one finger salute and echoes of ..."Elvis is king " as they disappear back to the home....................The Police ? ..too scared to deal with them.....

Mr T ? if he puts the word "Ear" in conversation in front of my boss Sasquatch again .......nice bloke that he is I'm going to give him a slap.........I've avoided detection for nearly two weeks ......but he's pushing it ........ oh boy!........" ear " he say's" this call is for you " and "ear you go"........can't say too much as some of my bosses might read the blog but most of you know what I am talking about..........Will update after the gig .................laters.........................

No comments:

Post a Comment