Tuesday 29 July 2008

Mr T's haircut

It's been weeks now. Road runner and I have been telling Mr T he looked like an extra from the film Car wash his hair was getting bushy if not a little grey too. Well T is pushing the big 50 you know!!!
Something strange has happened to him though...the normal quiet mild mannered office dweller turned into a sex fiend....
Our airconditioning has packed up in the office...typical on the hottest week of the year to date and as temperatures hit 29 degrees, the gun toting finnish swedish chef said her trousers were making her feel hot....quite an innocent statement you would think.....T in his "Bratford" drawl spins round and says "why don't you take them off" I dropped my pen! Roadrunner's jaw hit the desk with a thump (or thooomp....she's from oop north) well we never! then he insisted the gun toting swedish /finnish chef tell all about a "dirty weekend " she just had......which was actually news to her too. It's all very highly irregular and we are investigating the cause of the sudden change in tact and diplomacy.......talking of which i slipped up with my piercing...forgot to plaster it up yesterday went for an office meetinmg and realised too late ....my boss ...Big foot was looking at me strange .....I could see that she was looking at me as if to say "why are you not looking straight at me?" i was acting like my neck wouldn't turn hiding the left side of my face suddenly she looked at me quickly and she saw it " I thought you cut your ear shaving she remarked....thought it was taking a long time to heal....." (4 weeks actually)....She is not in the office much this week and after I come back from Malta it should be healed enough to take out whilst at work.......I've managed it phew! Tell you what I bet Cruella wouldn't of had it......quite rightly so of course...rules is rules!Talking of which ...Cruella! if you are reading where is the rhubarb? Mr T wetted our appetite for it now !!!

Work on Spriggan Mist's album is going slow. We are having buzz troubles at the moment .... we are struggiling to get that clear sound when recording vocals and recorders.This probably due to our lack of knowledge and I find delays extremely annoying and admittedly get grumpy.....ok wifey i've admitted it, I do get grumpy!
It didn't help that yesterday the heavens opened up and a violent dramatic hail storm broke out and flooded next door (first dog poo now flood)But the new song is kind of ready to record. We think we know how we can play live too using samples played back through our Boss BR900CD which should just take out the tracks we want if set up correctly (although degree in modern physics is a requirement to understanding the shitting thing)

ok kids are up...parental duties apply....more on the trials and tribulations of me later on this week....might fit another in before Malta...depends what you lot do around me!

No comments:

Post a Comment