Friday 1 August 2008

Inuendos,Aftershave and Rhubarb

56.......56 views of this blog in four days.........who are you? .......where did you find my blog? and why don't you leave messages......I'd love to know who actually reads my dribble.

I know the blog last but one got some interest after I exposed Mr T as a sex pest.
I mean I started this blog to journal the life and times of a rock band...but every so often I like to give you readers the facts. As a supreme Lord of the blogs it is both my duty and certainly my right to throw the proverbial cat amongst the pidgeons. So when I was approached by one of the Three Amigos in the next office with some information I feel I have to do a bit of investigative blogging.

You see the Three Amigos do a slightly different job to the rest of us in the office so they get locked in a corner room, you know every building has them. I'm sure they are really busy people and they are experts in their own field ,it's just no one sees them working?!?!?!? They are an interesting bunch that I feel worthy of gracing my pages. You have Gof.....Grumpy Old....Ffffellow..extremely important person he tells us .....but if you imagine he kind of talks like a cross between Stephen Fry and the Gungun king out of Star Wars. He feels i have obviously too much "F@2£king time on my hands " to write my blog. then we have the amazing shrinking man! this guy has lost four stone very quickly ......then being a Sunderland supporter the worry must take it's toll. Then we have Mr Incredible. ....why? ...well he's tall blonde, (kind of gingery s'pose )carrying (like me) a little bit of extra weight....and every so often just like Mr Incredible at the most inoportune moment has a crippling back ache that locks..

So it was Mr Incredible that had been reading the blogs and had some real concern about Mr T (sounds like an episode of Mr men dunnit) He looked left and right touched his nose and said quietly to me ...."I walked into your office the other day and Mr t was the only one in there".....I had fears for what he was going to say next as he paused to take a look round ...."He had aftershave on" the office apparently reeked of cologne du Misier T!......so why all of a sudden has he taken to wearing .....aftershave...dum dum dah!!!! I whipped out my clues book and scribbled it down. It felt like Macyntyre investigates! (although you can stop right there if you think I'm getting a Leeds Utd tattoo to infiltrate the dark and murky world of Mr T.) Then there was the question of the Rhubarb. Cruella had delivered some rhubarb for us yet mysteriously it has dissappeared in T's custody.......the plot thickens ...inuendos..aftershave and rhubarb......the net is closing in on Mr T.....I will update as soon as I have more news.........on the other hand maybe I need this holiday more than I thought.

The other day I was working in the office and the rabble from the other side of the office came in and spoilt my listening of Toni Sant's 110th podcast..One of the oompah loompas asked me if I could play Dakota by the phonics.......so I span my Ipod wheel round navigated it to Dakota and out it blasted after a request to crank it up. The requests came thick and fast there on and before long I was standing at my computer sweat pooring head phone in one ear, nodding my head to the beat, giving out shouts to the Stinkwell massive (as that side of the office call themselves).....I nearly shouted "come on everybody let's make some noisssssssssssssssssssse!" .....................but that would of been silly and the outbreak of morale would of had to of been stamped upon by our heirachy.

Hey last day of work for a long time .........this is indeed the last blog from Blighty for a while, the next will be from the island of Malta .....

No comments:

Post a Comment