Saturday 24 February 2007

He has no inspiration!!!

Well today wifey writes on the blog.

Husband has run out of inspiration. Having now been off work for two days poorly (of course with the worse illness ever as he is a man) he is bored. I don't know how he is bored with a million and one domestic chores to do around the house but of course I forgot he is ill.

Well as I write he is lying on the floor trying to measure the angle of the neck of his acoustic bass and trying to see if he can adjust it so that it does not rattle when he plays certain songs. He has resorted to taking our sons book about guitars that he got for Christmas and trying to see if this will help. I fear more expense as after this I am sure that he will need a new acoustic bass...

Well after a rendition of Green Days "when Spetember ends" which was certainly sounded as though it would never end I am not sure if there is any more practice today.

This followed my practice on the saxophone of "The Dam Busters" and then flying around the house with the kids pretending to be planes doing a fly past dad for a good night kiss and then back to bed. Not sure that it really helped to settle them down for the night but hey.

OOPs as I thought things are going wrong and husband has lost his small screwdrivers and cursing out loud.

Best go

No comments:

Post a Comment