Thursday 12 April 2007

Breakfast at thee

My mobile danced into action . I sat there wielding my Fender Jazz Bass getting my head around “Rockin all over the world” I carefully placed Frankie Fender on his stand and read the text message . Oh It’s from SJ I thought as I opened it .......”Breakfast at thee” it read?!?!?!? How odd? was she getting into Shakespeare? So I called her .....apparently she was trying to suggest that one hit wonder “Breakfast at Tiffany’s “ by “Deep Blue Something” but hit the wrong button.
this is probably a better suggestion than Dark Marge‘s “Rammstein” for those like me who were not familiar with the band they are a German metal band (done a lot of the resident evil soundtracks and featured on the Matrix soundtrack too) the little I heard of theirs they are ok.....except they sing in German......SJ was not impressed at this prospect and I think we can safely say that idea has been given it’s pyjamas and cocoa and has been put to bed. ......rather like Chippy’s beloved Spurs who have just been bumped out of the UEFA Cup by Seville. Chippy is there, no doubt down in the dumps.......Don’t worry Chippy you probably won’t qualify for Europe next season so you won’t have to go through that again..........any way I’m out of here I’m dribbling on the key board I’m that tired.

No comments:

Post a Comment