Monday 2 April 2007

Boozey Karaoke

The weekend is over. The party we went to in Lincolnshire is but a memory of booze, singing, eating Booze, laughter, stories, booze, shinging, booze, more shinging hic! More shtuffing one's face with more food It was good to see old friends and everyone left with the age old tradition of swearing they'd all keep in touch..............
Wifey has gone to work, the Mini Machero are still away with the fairies and I am awaiting the clock to strike eight to arrange to have the day off with my boss at work I need a day's recovery!!!!!!So I thought I will write a few lines .Tonight is band night and I received the usual text from all confirming attendance. As party singing goes the old Karaoke is always a favourite but it will be nice to get back behind my bass tonight. I didn't get behind the mic much ,I don't sing in front of strangers! Wifey on the other hand has regularly got up and sang Wuthering heights and pulled it off admirably. This party was no exception and she opened the proceedings and got the due applause her performance deserved .Most of the partygoers were either RAF ex RAF or partners and family of. So as the alcohol flowed the Karaoke degenerated into football chants like singing with lots of raised glasses and the obligatory heads stuck together all trying to get a piece of the microphone. Together with my good mate Jockanese K...MBE (straight up!! he got this for services to his country in the middle east) we stood in the kitchen doing Mexican waves and chanting back terrace favourites like ......"You are Shit..ahhhhhhh!" and " Who are you who are you" Now this must have appeared quite a sight as Jockanese K sounds unmistakably Scottish and he was wearing a German footy top having come back from a 3-year tour! I'm sure Jockanese K...MBE will pop up in these pages from time to time.
Wifey was busy drinking weird and wonderful liquors with Jockanese K....MBE's wife ...Mrs Jockanese K. I think baby Guinness was one of them which had baileys and Tia Maria in it I think. How she wasn't sick I don't know.

Uh oh........ peace is shattered the Mini Machero are in the land of the living...Rockstar proudly announces he would actually quite like sausage ,egg beans and toast just like at the Little Chef this weekend as it was very nice!!!!! better get cooking......

No comments:

Post a Comment