Saturday 31 March 2007

It's the weekend!

It’s the weekend! hurrah!. I left the office at 2 pm leaving Mr T with his Jazz echoing across the office. Pissed off RoadRunner (so named because she runs..................on roads) On my way out I pointed out to her she had another three hours to do. This was met with a retort in some northern mumbo jumbo or moombo joombo as they say oop north. Jumped into my chariot and sped out of the car park whipped down the M4 to beat the rush hour (It puzzles me why it is called a rush hour.....It doesn’t last an hour and going at a snail’s pace bumper to bumper there is certainly no rushing going on)
So the weekend begins we are going away .....Hurrah!!!! SJ is coming back from the US of A. Thought it was nice of her to be missing us in one of her replies....wished she was in Bracknell making music with her band............sweet........totally mad of course! I mean Chicago is the home of such great music ....Jazz and house and all that! They even named the place after a London musical!!!!!!! Dominic is probably drumming on anything and everything along to the cd of the songs I gave him. Chippy is fighting a cold and is busy hitting Greenday???!?!??! Fighting and hitting..... all very violent....
More updates next week !

No comments:

Post a Comment