Friday 16 March 2007

A sleepy update

Dodged the swash buckling blades of long John Rockstar and his arch enemy Mini Minx .Had my emotions tugged at... pulled to all an all time low......then rocketed to great heights by the emotional roller coaster that is comic relief on the telly. I still managed to create a Myspace for the Band. Wifey had done one earlier spending three hours of her valuable time creating ........I kind of .....a.... deleted it.
This had terrible repercussions and I am taking my place with the Doodles in the kitchen as soon as I finish this blog.
But complete it I did and we now have a platform to put our ,photos ,recordings and videos on.....we will also post the blog to
http://www.myspace.com/hotmachero
This means it will be easier to send abuse back to us. Today Hot Machero were invited by the PTA to play a few numbers at a St Georges day do at the school. Due to very technical reasons namely ...we aren’t good enough yet we have turned the gig down. What has concerned me is that another Agent is emerging from the ranks of the PTA. Agent C pounced on Wifey this morning after the school run. It’s ok wifey survived she used the I will discuss it with husband get out clause. (I use this tactic all the time so as not to commit myself to a decision............)
Normal service will resume over the weekend when I have caught up on some sleep as at the moment I’m dropping off again .

No comments:

Post a Comment