Monday 19 March 2007

Mother Dearest's E-mail

There is nothing worse than rolling into work on a Monday. Except rolling into work on a Saturday and Sunday of course. Dragging myself into the office I felt the Chinese and the KFC I had eaten over the weekend washed down with Guinness sitting on my belly. The late nights hanging heavy on my eyes.............what a weekend!!!! I settled into my chair exchanged pleasantries with MR T a nice family bloke in my office who actually bothered to drag his body in early. Mr T and I revealed how our weekends had gone and I smiled to myself as I realised mine was more exciting. His was .....well......nice?!!!. He opened up his lunch box and took out a nice ham sandwich and started to feast. I opened my E-mail to reveal that our web marshal had blocked an e-mail with words of an explicit nature....Oooer I thought...who sent this I thought.......Chippy? Dark Magi? wifey? nope!..............................MOTHER DEAREST!!!!!!!!
My mother sent me an e-mail containing the word erection!! I got straight on the phone and said to her in a loud voice “Mother why did you put an erection in my E-mail??????” Mr T ‘s nice ham sandwich got nicely stuck in his throat and nearly fell over backwards from his chair. Mother dearest protested her innocence and stated it was an e-mail about funny complaints to the council. That particular line read “My neighbour’s erection is so big it is blocking out the sunlight!”
I advised Mother dearest on her e mail content and carried on being grumpy......Geldoff and the Boomtown Rats sprang to mind........I don’t like Mondays either !!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment