Thursday 31 May 2007

Chippy returns-the interview

Forget Roger Waters joining up with Pink Floyd for Live 8. Forget The Police getting back for a mega tour this summer. Forget Take that getting back together and forget the imminent Spice Girls reunion (in fact try and forget the Spice Girls all together).....this is far bigger.............for one night only (well an afternoon really) Chippy will be standing in for Diddler on rhythm guitar at The Fete on the 30th of June. here follows an interview with the great man himself this is rumoured to be featuring in next month's NME.

"Thank you for joining us for this interview what other projects have you been working on since leaving Hot Machero?"
Chippy: "Well I did a nice wardrobe for this geezer in Windsor and a lovely bit of skirting over in Maidenhead. Though my favourite piece has been a radiator cover in Cippenham lovely it was, ornate corners and......

"No I mean't musically"
Chippy: well I have been practicing the Hot Machero songs as best I can without welling up especially Sing.

"So how do you feel about filling Diddler's boots?"
Chippy: Well I tend to only fill wood but if he has a hole I'll fill it....oh you mean musically again !!!! well I have only heard him from outside the hall they rehearse in........he's ok for a scouser I suppose.

"So you have been hanging around outside their rehearsal hall without them knowing? why?"
Chippy:I just couldn't let go I couldn't face the rejection. So when I got the call I jumped at playing in my old band again.

"So what happens after this gig?"
Chippy: Well I'm going to embark on a solo career just me and my Yammy guitar (and a few drills and sanders)

"Well we wish you all the best....................muppet!"
Chippy: Thank you.............


The PTA have already received sack fulls of enquiries regarding the great man. He may be not as good as the Diddler but he is a legend in his own bathroom is our Chippy.

The music bug has bitten the Dark Marge....he is looking to buy a left handed Mandolin. As he runs around the country side of a summer re enacting famous battles from ancient British history I can just see El Marge Le Dark with a jester's outfit complete with curled up boots brandishing his mandolin prancing around a campfire singing about brave Sir Robin!!!!!.............on his own. (I've heard him sing!) In fact it would be more like the bard in Asterix the Gaul whose apt name was Cacofonix.

Simon from Diddly Skwat has confirmed that most of the band will be there on the 9th which will be cool. He has also agreed to write a song for Hot Machero in the future....should be interesting......and no I will not be doing any Irish dancing ......you can all bog off!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment