Wednesday 3 September 2008

Highs and lows

La La La Lahhhhhhhh! lo lo lo lohhhhhhhhhhhhh! Done three versions of vocals for Kultural Karma now and it isn't working yet...we've tried me singing high....sounds annoying...in tune but just annoying. Tried low but ift sounds like I'm so bored! tried the two together and it souns like Bucks Fizz!!!!!I'll try again tonight ...I'll try and sing it like I sang Dragut's eye.....kind of middle range type effort....God I wish I could sing it would make things a darn sight easier!

If you look right I have a poll for you to vote for your favourite Spriggan Mist Song from the Konditions of change EP. If you are undecided as to which you like the most (or dislike the least) or if you have never heard our stuff click on the Myspace link to hear the tunes in their entirety
At time of writing Dragut's eye is leading the poll as your favourite

I was on a high today as all the team were back at work and the usual fun filled banter filled the office ...it soon turned to a low as i was clearing my desk to take residency full time 3 miles away at the council. I mean don't get me wrong the council people are kind of cool but I will miss Mr T and the Road Runner on a daily basis.

tomorrow is the second anniversary of Father Dearest's passing ...it's hard to believe he was gone before I started writing these pages of lunacy. If alive today I would for sure be writing double the amount I do such was the mad cap world he existed in....the frightening thing is he looks at me in the mirror every morning and I have inherited his uncanny nack of getting myself in the cack!!!!

Anyway vote for the song!

1 comment:

  1. Yes you would certainly have a lot more material for your blogs if your Father was still alive. He would have so enjoyed what you are doing with the music, he loved his music didn't he. You're getting more and more like him every day so I'm not surprised you look in the mirror and see him. God bless him MD

    ReplyDelete