Monday 1 September 2008

Capers of Mother Dearest

So here we are again ...me tired at the computer mid morning. this time it was a culmination of recording til late and Mother Dearest falling ill in the middle of the night. Now before I make light of a very serious incident can i just point out that no Mother dearests were harmed in any way in the making of this blog and that all at Spriggan Towers wish to thank the Ambulance service for their speedy response and thankfully she is "A OK"............

So after pulling her cord the monitoring station do the neccesary and alert everyone and I arrived at MD's flat with the paramedic. Mother Dearest had been getting so dizzy that the room was spinning.....I pointed out that people paid good money to have that happen and I did check under the bed for discarded Newcky Brown cans but there were none......my next line of enquiry was ...was she dreaming of parachuting .......then pulled the cord? these suggestions were met with an icey stare.....It transpired she has Benine positional vertigo...in otherwords Mother Dearest is a dizzy wotnot!!!! didn't need a Paramedic and a Doctor to tell us that


It turned out it was not too serious be it most frightening at the time. I'm sure all you blog fans wish her well!....She's had a bit of a chequered couple of days has mother dearest really at the weekend she admitted to driving her Ferrari (red mobility scooter )whilst falling asleep.Can you imagine her driving down the road veering off to the left and the right like some kind of carry on film...snoring..........cars dodging this maniac asleep on her Scooter!knocking into market stalls......driving through them with cut price pink frillies sticking on her head and...then running over policemen who were directing traffic .....priceless.........when she got home she logged onto her email and moaned that she kept getting this email from a bloke called John Lewis ..........she didn't know a John Lewis and that he could go forth with his big shop?!?!?!?!?!

I'm sure all you sharp eye blog fans have noticed the gucci little gizmo at the side there telling you where readers were surfing on in to my blog....I've had people reading from New Delhi and Germany!!!!!!!!!!wow that is well cool. So here goes out a big shout to all our fans in India!.....oh and hello you from Germany !

2 comments:

  1. WRONG!!!! The e-mail just said from John it wasn't til I opened it up that I realised it was from John Lewis the shop and I don't like newky brown, a nice drop of Pimms goes down nicely though. M D

    ReplyDelete