Saturday 1 December 2007

Cruella and the Pig Hugger

It is all change in our office at the moment . Some of the staff in my office work out in the field and only come into the office in the evening. One of the newest of these staff is a girl known as Pig hugger. You see pig hugger is so called because she has done exactly that in the past …but that is another story

Pig hugger is Finnish…(no I don’t mean she is all done…she’s from Finland) She has an accent like the Swedish chef from the Muppets….as we are all very culturally minded, Pig hugger has endured the 120 questions regarding Finnish and Finland…she has been very patient …and even kept her cool when asked if she liked Monty Python’s song called Finland…..Mr T even pointed out that Finland has the third highest number of guns owned by it’s populace…..we had a lengthy discussion about the inappropriate comment that was made about Finnish being gun toting maniacs….she has taken it in her stride and I’m sure she is getting tired of telling how a girl from Helsinki ended up in London . Personally I don’t know what the fascination is with all things Finland . My colleagues and I are now well in the know about Santa’s homeland………..……did you know Nokia was from Finland too?

No Mr T early yesterday morning, no idle chitter chatter about “I’m a celebrity get me out of here “with Road runner. Is it just me or are others getting tired of reality shows? …..I mean ok….. Celebrity get me out of here is kind of cool I suppose but come on….Strictly come dancing,..X-Factor ?……I have managed to not get sucked in again to the latter. It’s just a way for Louis Walsh and Simon Cowell churning out a one hit Christmas number one.. What happened to the garage bands the endless gigs and hardwork getting to the top…..No!….. Everyone wants success now and as easy as possible….

What do these judges actually know anyway? Did you know that once Charlie Chaplin entered a Charlie Chaplin talent show competition as himself and came third!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment